Saturday, December 10, 2011

Yay!!! I graduated!! :)

Well, folks, today I graduated with my Masters in Special Education- General Ed. at VCU (Virginia Commonwealth University). It feels great to be done with this chapter of my life. Now I can focus more of my time and efforts on my sweet little baby boy (who is just getting so much bigger all the time). The graduation was nice. There were far more graduates than I expected. I just didn't expect so many for a December graduation. It was nice seeing my family there. I'm grateful for the love and support that I have received along the way and today.

My mother-in-law held Caleb some during the ceremony- it was nice because I got to see him on my way back to my seat. He smiled at me. :)

Heading back to my seat.

I'm laughing at Caleb because he was crying.

My dad, Caleb and me. 

My mom, Caleb and me.

Ditto. :)



Me and the boy.



Jeff, Caleb and me. 


My sisters (Sarah and Hannah), Caleb and me. As you can see, Caleb is done with taking pictures.


Jeff's parents also came. My step-mother, Debbie came as well. And a dear family friend, Theresa came. I wish I had gotten a picture with all of them. :( My sister, Kayla, was on the way when her tire went flat. I talked to her afterwards though. 


5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is HUGE!!! I hope you are celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, DeAnna!!! :D

    Also... I love the plaid on the boy. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again DeAnna! You look smarter (and more beautiful) than ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!! Way to go!! I'm so impressed by all you do!!

    ReplyDelete