Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I am Terrible at blogging... sue me.

So, I know, I know... I never did update our New York trip from April or our Alaska trip from August. But, let me just give a brief update in life lately.

I am working full time, while going to school... full-time! I have no time to blog... Work has been crazy lately and so has work and my personal life? What personal life? Jeff and I joined the Richmond Mormon Chorale which is fun.

Let's see.... what else is going on in life? Thanksgiving is coming up in a couple of weeks and I am uber, yes UBER excited!! I can't wait. I love Thanksgiving, I love being around family and I love eating! :)

Alright, well it's past my bedtime. I know, this blog post is pretty much pointless, but figured I should update with something.

Besides, maybe it's too late to update New York and Alaska, they're already months old. ah ya!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with that! Let us know about your singing, that sounds like a lot of fun. I miss being in a choir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Buddies! Just saying hello, and Happy Thanksgiving this week! :) love the blog, i'd love to see you pictures of Alaska!! Post em. it's never to late!

    ReplyDelete