Sunday, August 29, 2010

Glimpse of our Adventures

Boy it's been forever since I've written!! I have done a terrible job of keeping upwithmyblessings. Well, I assure you, dear readers, that I have been definitely counting my blessings, as there have been many.

Anywho... so Jeff and I just got back home this
evening! We had a wonderful time in Alaska!!! It as so wonderful and I would love to go again sometime. We were definitely not looking
forward to coming backto this heat. And as soon as we landed in AZ (our first stop from Anchorage),
I started sneezing and Jeff got all stuffed up and sounds horribly congested. Poor guy.

Well, I'd love to share our adventures, but, I am tired and must soon get to bed... I will try to find time later this week (I will be adjusting t
o work and school schedule this week) to post more about our trip... for now, I will just post
a few pictures as proof that we did have a marvelous, adventurous and cool time! :)


(P.S. please excuse the erratic placement of the pictures. I still haven't mastered the art of posting pictures to this thing).










3 comments:

  1. That looks awesome, and like so much fun! Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics--looks like a great adventure. glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let us know when you want to go to Alaska again. We will go with you. We loved our tri there.

    ReplyDelete