Monday, March 4, 2013

4 Weeks

Since I posted an update last week at 3 weeks, this will be rather short. Not much has changed since last week.
- Adelaide is pretty alert and loves to watch her big brother.
-She randomly developed a little baby acne just this morning. She likes looking at lights and just like her brother did, she likes looking out the window. We don't get to go outside very much because it's so cold.
-We stayed for the entirety of church for the first time yesterday and she did pretty well. She eats about every 2 hours. She sleeps pretty well at night.
-She sleeps in my arms (I still sleep on the recliner).
-She does pretty well with tummy time and can get her head up but every time I get the camera out, she decides she'll either keep her head down or she starts to fuss.
-Caleb is less aggressive now and more affectionate. He loves his baby sister.
-She'll stare at me when I talk to her and it's precious.
- She loves to be held. Sometimes I'll put her down and she'll fuss but as soon as I pick her up, she'll stop crying.
-She recognizes her mama. :)
-She likes to be carried in the baby wrap.
- She is starting to outgrow her newborn clothing and can fit some 3 month outfits/sleepers. :(
- She likes being on her belly.
- Sometimes, she burps like a grown man.
-She startles really easily.



I guess that's about it. I'm not sure how much she weighs or how long she is. Maybe I'll try and measure her tomorrow.


The first three photos are just an example of what nap time looks like some days at my house. :)




My grandmother (Momma Jean) got her this adorable dress!






First time at the park (3 weeks).












My girl and me. 


I can barely stand the yumminess! :)





(Note that after she starts crying, Caleb gets really concerned and puts his arm on her. So sweet... and then he yells in her face. I love that crazy kid).

No comments:

Post a Comment