Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Little O is 2 Months Old!

Well, he's actually been two months old for 9 days now. He's doing awesome and adjusting well to life outside the womb. :) He seems pretty happy and chill and we all love him. Adelaide can't keep her hands off of him.

He had his well-baby visit this past Friday. He weighed in at 14lbs. 6oz. (88th percentile) and was 24 inches long (87th percentile).

- This little guy is starting to smile a lot these days. Jeff even got him to laugh for the first time the other day (almost 9 weeks old).

- He moves his mouth a lot, as if trying to say something.

- He has started to track objects.

- He holds his head up pretty well. He does tummy time but not as frequent as the other two because I'm afraid he'll get hurt, so he hasn't learned to roll over yet.

- He loves to sleep on his stomach (I will sometimes let him sleep on his belly for naps).

- He LOVES music (fits right in with the fam). He will study the person that's singing to him.

- He is a pretty calm baby. He gets a little fussy sometimes if he's hungry and I can't get to him right away or if he's uncomfortable. But most of the time, even when he's hungry, he just makes little grunty noises and I know he's ready to eat. He's had a few fussy days in his lifetime, but most days, he seems pretty happy.

- He likes to be held and is happy to be in my arms whenever he can be.

- He takes a pretty good afternoon nap and is starting to take good morning naps, too.

- He sleeps about 4-5 hours at night, a lot of nights (unless he's going through a growth spurt or something).

- He's a fun little guy and we're so happy to have him a part of our family. :)

At his two month check-up, the doctor said he looked great. :) I told him that both Caleb and Adelaide had been rolling over by now, but he said that he should be rolling over by 16 weeks- so we have some time. I also told him that this was my calm baby. He looked at me empathetically, smiled and said, "You deserve a calm baby'. (As the older two are running around in the room licking each others' lollipops). :)

Here are some photos from the last month:

4 weeks... Caleb took this picture.
4 weeks. He had just had a wide-mouthed smile. 
Baby blessing outfit- 4.5 weeks.
Baby blessing day- March 14, 2015- Thanks to Hannah for taking this photo. :)
Brothers 4.5 weeks
First holiday- St. Patrick's day. 
I love his sweet face. 5.5 weeks.


I hesitated to post this photo, but it's the only one that I have with the two of us together. Clearly, I need to make a greater effort to be in photos with my children. 

5.5 weeks
Napping- 6 weeks
7 weeks
7 weeks
Easter bunny :)


7 weeks
Easter Sunday
Easter Sunday (after an outfit change).

Though he had smiled several times before this- this was the first time that he kept smiling as I kept interacting with him. It was sooo super cute! :) -April, 8, 2015 (just about 8 weeks)

Cousins! Kennedy is about 3.5 months old, Oliver almost 2 months old. 





(I somehow deleted these files, but I was able to do a screenshot of them because I sent them to my sisters in a group chat. )
My sweet boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment