Monday, June 4, 2012

Finger Painting!!

Last week in an effort to do something different in our day, I decided that perhaps the Wee One was ready to try his hand at finger painting. To say we made a mess would be an understatement. While we were in the midst of our project, someone came to the door (some type of salesman) and looked us up and down (Caleb in my arms) and said, "Looks like you guys are having fun". Here are some pictures to show just how much fun we had! :)





Getting started.






becoming acquainted with the paintbrush.



becoming acquainted with the paints...











examining his work.







I thought I did well by just having him be in his diaper... I did not even think about my own clothes.  See his little handprint on my pants?



Getting the hang of it...





but clearly prefers his hands :)

squishing the paint between his fingers- he's my kid for sure! :)


Painting himself.





The plate is so colorful!












4 comments:

  1. I want to do that to, but Katryn still eats EVERYTHING! Did he not even try it? It looks like he never put it in his mouth! Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing...didn't he try to eat it? DeAnna, you're such a great mom! Way to let your kid get down and dirty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He didn't try to eat the paint. I was kind of surprised, too... but he only put the wrong end of the paintbrush in his mouth once or twice. We had a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete