Sunday, November 8, 2009

Okay, well I wanted to start a blog because I like to write and I just haven't been doing much of it lately. And, I have also been really awful at keeping a journal- so I thought maybe this would help to motivate me and at least I could document some aspects of my journey through life. Perhaps no one will even read this... and that's okay. Really it's for me anyway. But, honestly, I do hope there are readers and I hope that I can write something sometimes that can be entertaining or inspiring or helpful to others. I don't always expect to do that. Anyway, so because I am really new at this, my blog isn't very exciting right now.... any tips would be wonderful. And, I know that a first impression is everything and I know I am not giving a very good first impression, but I do hope that others will check it out and come back for more.

Well, I am tired... it's nap time!

~DeAnna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment