Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Life is Good... for now (jk... sorta) :)

Look.... I really am getting better at this whole blogging thing. :) Well, I don't really have much to say on here tonight... just wanted to say that life is good... now I want to say this now because starting Jan. 3rd, I go back to work after having a two-week long break and then soon after that, I start one class and then not much longer after that, my other three classes start... and well, I might forget that life is good.

I just have to get through the first week in May. I can do this. This will likely be one of the hardest semesters of my school career... but then my coursework will be done and I will just need to do my externship in the fall- which will be wonderful! I am really looking forward to finishing school. One more year! Wahoo! And then... well, and then... oh you'll see. There are big plans in my future. Well, maybe not that big. But life is moving on, before my eyes. It's kind of crazy how fast time goes these days. So I am sure that before I even know it another year will have gone by and I'll have to ask myself if I am better this year than I was last. That's usually my ultimate goal- you know, my resolution each year- be better this year than the year before. Ambitious? Nah! It's a worthy goal. I do include little goals to help me along my journey and I also include other random goals, like visit at least 2 other states this year, something like that. Anyway, I am just sort of rambling and I didn't want this to be a new year post because I want to enjoy the rest of this year, what's left of it. So, I'd better stop here. Again, Life is GOOD!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your ramblings! glad life is treating you good, and I know you'll do great next semester. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete