Thursday, July 21, 2011

Love


I want to be a better blogger- especially now. So, I really am going to make a better effort to capture moments like these in words or pictures... I just don't want to ever forget how wonderful being a mom really is. I love my baby boy sooo much. It is amazing to me that I can love someone so much that I've only known for a short time. I love being a mom. I love being his mom. :)

Just a couple of days old- Jeff decided to take a picture of the wee one with a bunch of bananas as a size comparison.

Two days old- enjoying some outside time.

11 days old

Today- right now actually (3 and a half weeks). These are some of my favorite moments of the day. I absolutely love holding my baby. I love playing with him when he's awake and I love holding him when he's asleep.

1 comment:

  1. It's so amazing how our lives change so quickly and dramatically. Funny thinking back on the stuff that stresses us out before kids and then what actually matters after they're born. So glad you're enjoying Mommyhood!

    ReplyDelete