Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just so I don't forget....

One of my most favorite moments since becoming a mother happened Friday early morning. I had wanted to get up early to make breakfast for Jeff and me, but Caleb was nursing at 6am. So, I let him nurse for a few minutes. Then, I  started to get up and Caleb grabbed on to me, so as not to let me up. I stayed there a bit longer, his hand resting on my chest. I then tried sitting up again, again he grabbed on to me, eyes closed. It was so sweet that he just wanted to be near his mama. Then, at about 6:30, I thought, "Okay, he's sleeping now, so instead of sitting up, I'll just roll over onto my side and get out of bed that way." Well I started to roll and Caleb grabbed onto me and as I rolled, he came along with me. It was adorable. Jeff walked in right at that moment- me mid-roll, Caleb holding on for dear life. Anyway, I just didn't want to forget this precious moment in my mommy history. I love that boy of mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment