Thursday, March 22, 2012

Someone's Gonna Get a Tooth Soon

So I was playing with this fella earlier today and I noticed that a spot in his gums looked whiter than it had before (the day before actually, since I check his gums almost every day).  Anyway, so I decided to try to take a picture of his gums- well it ended up being several pictures because he just wouldn't stop sticking out his tongue. Surprisingly, he lay there pretty calmly as I poked at his mouth trying to get the perfect shot. I was quite impressed. 



Well, the first attempt, didn't work out quite the way I was hoping.


"Oh mom, I can put my own fingers in my mouth".


I just love the way he looks in this one. I just love this boy.

I'll tried a different approach- same results.

I love this boy.

Maybe if I could get him to smile, he'd show his gums.


Still no luck.


Getting closer!



Better!

Almost there!

Finally!! See the the left, that little knobby gum- see how white it is under the gum- it's gotta pop out soon, right?


I know it's a lot of pictures of one subject, but I just had so much fun taking these pictures of this baby boy. I have been practicing more with my camera lately and I've learned all kinds of things! It's so exciting. I can't wait to learn more about editing.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the pictures! Definitely the reality of trying to get good shot right? :) It looks like that tooth is going to pop through any second! Now the real teething begins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm excited to learn how to edit too...we should learn together!

    ReplyDelete