Monday, March 19, 2012

How did you spend your St. Patty's Day?

First we dressed in green and then headed to this cute girl's first birthday party- smurf style:


Confused after the candle was blown out.

My boy in green.

Enjoying the grass.

Then we went home, ate, and headed to Belle Isle. What a great way to enjoy the beautiful weather!



Jeff and the Wee One looking over the bridge into the water. 

My two main squeezes.

Just look at that stud!

The three of us. I love my little family.




Checkin' out the water.

He couldn't keep his eyes off.

Time to try out the water. Look at his foot sideways- it was cold! He kept putting his foot in and then taking it out.

I just love his little chubby feet.

Pretty soon, he wanted to sit down and explore the water more.
He LOVED splashing the water.
He kept dancing in the water.


His dirty feet and legs!

Adorable.

Okay, so I'm a little obsessed with his feet. They're not going to be this cute and little for long.

I tried to get him to look at the camera, but he was too busy taking it all in.


He got pretty soaked, so we changed him before we headed back. Here he is relaxing like he's on the beach.

So calm!
Before heading back home, we decided to go find a shady spot to sit and enjoy for awhile.
I just love this boy!


What a fun day! 

When it was all over, he fell asleep almost as soon as we put him in his carseat. He was worn out from the day, but boy did we have a blast!

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute, and getting so big!! What a handsome guy. Glad you had so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such a fun day! I love the picture of your boys! So cute!

    ReplyDelete