Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Four Months

My sweet boy is four months old today. I can't even believe it! His personality is really developing these days. He is a lot more vocal and squeals often. He can be quite animated!! He still  doesn't love Tummy time, but he'll tolerate it more. He continues to try to learn to roll from his back to his tummy. He longs to be able to sit up and whenever he's leaning back in a seat he will try to sit himself up. The little fella seems to really want to be mobile... He likes to try to move around, but really just ends up kicking his legs and going nowhere. He is learning the concept of cause and effect. The other night, I stacked blocks and he'd knock them down. He is more observant and really watches everything!! He's such a joy! I love my little four month-old fella. We head to the pediatrician tomorrow. I'm anxious to see how much he weighs and how long he is.

Here are some pictures:
Trying to sit up on his own.

 Tummy Time- gotta love the baby drool.


I just love his facial expressions. 






Checking out the blocks. 

I got him mid squeal. 


There they go!! 


Knocking more down... 



Down...

Yay!


2 comments:

  1. He is SO cute! I want to know how much he weighs too because Matthew looks about the same size (he is huge). I am so excited, I finally fixed the problem with my sign in so I can post on your blog again, hooray! Caleb's facial expressions are so funny though, I love his eyes. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, This little man is SO darling! I'm so glad he likes the blocks!!! Good find!! YES!!

    ReplyDelete