Sunday, October 30, 2011

I should just stop...

... saying I am going to do things and not do them. I really don't do it intentionally. I guess I just have good intentions and then other things get in the way. I really want to be better at that. Maybe one of these days. I said last week that I was going to write about being "present" every day this week- I didn't do it. Awhile ago, I blogged about counting my blessings and I only made it a couple of days. So, for now, at least until I can get my life under control, I'm just not going to commit to anything. I know, great attitude, right? 

Anyway, I also wanted to post pictures from our ward Trunk-or-Treat. It ended up raining Friday night, so the kids just went around trick-or-treating around the church building. It's funny though because while I was nursing C in the foyer (on the not so crowded side) little kids kept coming up and saying "Trunk or treat!

I had many different ideas about how I would dress up the baby. None of them came to fruition... but he still did dress up. I dressed him up like a lumber jack (fitting right, since he's a big baby... think Paul Bunyon). I even drew a little beard on him (which was washed away by his drool within the first hour we were there). But he loved when I drew it on his chin. He was so relaxed. 

Here are some pictures: 

Wanda kidnapped him for a little while. :)


My little lumberjack.









Today after church.





No comments:

Post a Comment